Friday, October 17, 2008

Skyscrapers

These are pictures that I have taken out of our apartment window. Our apartment is a long way away from the the city, but we can still see the skyscrapers because they are so tall and our apartment is tall too! In the first picture it is raining over the city but not over our apartment! That is why the city looks foggy.
These next two pictures are of the sunrise. The sun is coming up behind the skyscrapers and it makes them look dark. I like how the sky is orange in the pictures(-:

These are two pictures I took yesterday. It was a beautiful day and the sky had just a few clouds. You can see the trees are beginning to change color and it has just started getting cold here. Since the sun is up all of the way you can see how shiny the buildings are.

No comments: